This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and ATMT
Group World Wide the owner and provider of these Web Sites. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
Means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
“ATMT Group World Wide”
ATMT Group World Wide, 5 CENTRAL BUSINESS CENTRE, GREAT CENTRAL WAY, LONDON, NW10 OUR.
Means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that ATMT Group World Wide makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
Means any online communications infrastructure that ATMT Group World Wide makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
Means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by ATMT Group World Wide and acting in the course of their employment; and
Means the websites that you are currently using (ATMTGROUP.COM, ATMTGROUP.NET, ATMTGROUP.ORG, ATMTGROUP.CO.UK, ATMTINDIA.COM AND ATMTINDIA.NET, ATMT.CO.UK), unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected:
- 2.1 name
- 2.2 date of birth
- 2.3 gender
- 2.4 job title
- 2.5 profession
- 2.6 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- 2.7 demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- 2.8 IP address (automatically collected)
- 2.9 web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- 2.10 operating system (automatically collected)
- 2.11 a list of URLS starting with a referring site, your activity on this Web Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected) and
- 2.12 Cookie information (see clause 10 below)
4.Third Party Web Sites and Services
Group World Wide may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment handling, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Web Site. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that ATMT
Group World Wide requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties must be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
5.1 ATMT Group World Wide may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 5.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.